Basundi Recipe: For those who have sweet teeth, Basundi will be your favorite recipe for sweet dishes after a sumptuous meal.
This amazing dish can be prepared in less than 30 minutes and has a completely non-transparent flavor. Basundi, made with simple ingredients such as milk, saffron, lemon juice, green cardamom, and almond powder, is a perfect treat for the palate.
However, although there is no specific occasion to prepare these delicious foods, if you have some guests coming in and you do not have much to prepare for a variety of complex desserts, the Basundi recipe is the perfect solution to your problem. This simple Basundi recipe can also offer a healthy breakfast you can add a touch of your flavors to this sweet delight.
If you want to prepare it in a healthy way, you can replace normal sugar with unsweetened sugar. To make it healthier and healthier, you can add some roasted nuts and raisins to this recipe. To modify the recipe for this traditional sweet taste, you can add some well-chopped cranberries during decorating, highlighting the flavor of this dish. In fact, if you are planning to lose some weight on a low carbohydrate diet, this can be a good starting dish.
Recipe from Basundi, traditional Indian dessert made during festivals! Basundi consists of components that can be easily found in your kitchen. I have used organic sugar, you can use simple sugar or jaggery. This is usually done through Bhagi Dog in Diwali, Holly and Judy Badua. They are also made in states such as Bihar, Gujarat, and Maharashtra. He knows very well when Boris is injured.
Add some saffron and roasted almonds to make this recipe more delicious. Serve this sweet dish at special events and festivals to impress your family with their wonderful culinary skills. Try this recipe today and enjoy it with your loved ones. In fact, you can try other sweet recipes to be introduced like Shrikhand Recipe.
Ingredients of Basundi Recipe
- 1-liter milk
- half cup of sugar
- 2 teaspoons of green cardamom powder
- 8 almonds chopped
- 8 chopped cashew
- 7-8 post
- 1/2 teaspoon saffron
How to make Basundi
- This quick and easy traditional recipe is a perfect treat for those who love dessert. This is how you can prepare this delicious recipe at home in just a few minutes. Take a deep frying pan and heat over medium heat and boil milk. Continue to stir the milk and once you see it boil, reduce the flame to drop immediately. Then, stir the milk constantly until half is left.
- If the milk is tender, add a little lemon juice in the pan and boil the milk for 10 minutes on low heat. Then, add the sugar in the mixture and stir the mixture properly. Once finished, remove the milk from the burner and transfer it to the serving bowl. Then add a little halo powder with saffron filaments.
- Stir this mixture well thoroughly for 1 to 2 minutes and add some almonds. Basundi ready to serve. Enjoy!
- Be sure to use a thick bottom and a tall. Otherwise, the milk will adhere to the bottom and burn.
- Keep stirring between and place over low heat.
Add nuts of your choice.
It’s ready to work if you like heat. Or take them to room temperature and then refrigerate them in the refrigerator. As it cools, it will become a little thicker. Many prefer to cool on hot.
Serving suggestion: Traditionally presented with Puri. If served with purée, it is recommended to offer hot parsley and poor. You can take it as a dessert after the meal. If so, I suggest offering a cold. I have seen many tastes of a bowl along with their food.