1.Veg Momos Recipe
(Momos Recipes) About Vegetable Momos Recipes: This popular street dumpling has raised as the most favorite meal for kids today. Most of the country arising from Momos, Tibet, North India has a large number of popular street food.
It is a versatile food, we have chicken, and what we have from mutton, there is a wide variety of vegetables available from Mums. Children love this dish very much, so it’s always great to go home. You just need to master the technology and you can twist it to lock your lock.
Ingredients of Vegetable Momos Recipes | Easy Tibetan Momos Recipes: This dumpling is packed with healthy veggies such as carrots and cabbage, sauteed with onions, garlic, soy sauce, vinegar, and black pepper. The perfect homemade vegetarian breakfast to serve for evening snacks.
Ingredients Of Vegetable Momos Recipes
- 2 cups maida
- 1/2 tablespoon salt
- 1/2 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 cup carrots, grated
- 1 cup cabbage, grated
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1/2 cup onion, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon garlic, chopped
- salt as required
- 1/4 tsp vinegar
- 1 tablespoon soya sauce
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
How To Make Veg Momos Step By Step
- Mix maida, salt, and baking powder and mix it with hard dough with water.
- Heat the oil and add the onion and garlic.
- Crush on high heat and add carrots and cabbage. Rotate around on high heat until glossy
- Heat it and mix it with soy sauce, salt, vinegar, and black pepper.
- Roll dough thin (translucent) and cut into 4 “-5” rounds.
- Take round, wet borders and fill in the center.
- Bring together the cover to cover the filling. To seal twists and seals in the same way.
- Serve with steam and soy sauce and chili sauce for about 10 minutes.
Note: The vegetable filling is mild to the scent. So it is better to work with any spicy sauce.
2.Chicken Momos Recipe
Chicken Momos Recipe about Momos Recipe: Momos recipes originating from Tibet are the most popular street food in most of North India in the country. It is a versatile food, we have vegetables and butter, which is here, chicken mamos. The possibilities with the Momos are endless.
Ingredients Of Chicken Momos Recipes
- 350 gm boiled chicken
- 2 green chili
- 2 teaspoon soy sauce
- water as required
- 1.5-inch ginger
- salt as required
- 450 gm all-purpose flour
How To Make Chicken Momos Recipes Step By Step
- Chicken Momos is a dish which requires no introduction. However, it is very easy to prepare at home without much effort. Here’s how you are preparing at home: To wash vegetables and chickens with fragrant water, this will remove the buffalo. Then take a clean book board, stick the vegetables separately and keep them aside.
- Then take a ballpoint pen or a pressure cooker and boil the chickens with a pinch of salt and pepper. If you want it to be fragrant, you can add a teaspoon of ginger and chili paste. If you like the taste of garlic, you can add a small teaspoon of garlic. Once this is done, carefully cut the boiling chickens. Keep them aside.
- Now, take a deep mixing bowl and add pure oil to it and then all the purpose is flour and salt. Mix well with enough water and put the mixture in a smooth dough. Join well and make sure no lumps are made. Take another mixing bowl and add the mashed chicken, then chopped vegetables, mix well and combine everything. Then add the soya sauce to the chicken mixture and stir well. Take the prepared dough now and take out the small ball from it.
- Using rolling pins, make balls flat in shape of shape and add chicken and veggies filled in the center. Bring off the edges to make a momo and protect them. Repeat this step with the remaining balls. Transfer to a steamer and steam in prepared momos until 20 minutes or until they turn soft and tender. To make it tastier, add fragrant chicken stock. Be fresh and hot with your choice of chutney or dip.
3.Lamb Momos With Sweet Chili Sauce Momos Recipe
Make at this time the favorite street meals at home! Momos with filling sheep and lighter spices Served with freshly made sauce, which is sweet and spicy with a bite!
Ingredients Of Lamb Momos With Sweet Chilli Sauce
- 600 gm lamb
- 2 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon pepper powder
- 2 tablespoon coriander powder
- 1 tablespoon garam masala
- 2 tablespoon turmeric powder
- 2 tablespoon soya sauce
- vinegar 1 tablespoon
- chili sauce
- salt as required
- oil as required
Ingredients Of sweet chili sauce:
- 4 red chilies
- 1 cup of sugar
- 1/2 cup vinegar
- 2 cup of water
How to Make Lamb Momos Recipes with Sweet Chilli Sauce
- Mix all ingredients to fill in a bowl and fill it with a small oil, and cook from the evaporator to all the natural quantities. Keep keeping cool.
- Then boil the dough for hard consistency. Take out the dough in small circles and make mummies basket.
- Start with a flat rounded dough in your left hand and place a spoon to fill in the middle of the dough.
- Then you have to fold the two edges of the half-circle so that your semi-circle does not have open edges, and the filling is fully bound in the dough. Now you have the original semi-moon shape, and you can make your moms beautiful by plumps and folding with the curved edges of the half-circle.
- Start on a half-moon tip, and fold it onto a small piece of dough.
- Continue folding and pinching from the starting point, as long as you do not reach the other half-moon tip, proceed to the coast. Now steam the Momos recipes in the steamer or fill it with some oil.
For sweet chili sauce:
- Sugar will not dissolve in a hot pan, mix all ingredients and do not simmer on high flame. Cool and refrigerate, you’ll see that the mix is thicker. Serve with Momos.
We think you will try at your home and taste the flavors of momos recipes.