Moong Dal chilla recipe: It is a feed filled with delicious Indian pies or mung dal (split yellow lentils), spinach and spices. Palak Moong dal ka chilla is one of the easiest breakfast recipes to prepare. Being a nutrition force, it really keeps you active throughout the day.
Other names for hot chili are puda, polis or ponds which are very popular in North India, Rajasthan and even Gujarat.
Palak Moong Dal Chilla is an ideal way to include palak (spinach) along with lentils for children, toddlers or in your school’s snack box.
Of course, a few preparations are needed such as soaking the dew and cleaning and cutting the spinach. But the good news is that once you prepare the dough for the chilla, you can easily store it in the fridge for 3-4 days.
My description of Moong chilla is something recommended by a dietitian because of the health benefits it contains. Also, not only for breakfast, but we can also enjoy this squeak for our meals in the middle of the meal or snacks.
Palak Mung dal chilla contains all the benefits of mung dal, spinach, yogurt, and spices. Also, if you are eating this healthy meal for young children, adjust spices as needed. you can also try our chewy snickerdoodle recipe
Ingredients Of Moong Dal Chilla Recipe/Moong Dal Cheela Spinach Recipe
- 250-gram yellow moong dal
- Spinach – 2 cups (200 gms) (finely chopped)
- half cup of yogurt
- 3/4 cup chopped palak
- 2 small size onion and chopped it
- 1/4 cup coriander leaves
- 2 teaspoon ginger and green chili paste
- cumin seeds
- 1 teaspoon turmeric(haldi) powder
- 1 teaspoon chili (chatni) powder
- medium size of a lemon and juice it
- salt as required
- cooking oil
How to make Moong dal chilla recipe
- Take 200 g of spinach, wash, drain the water and remove the stem. Finely dice the spinach leaves. This is finely chopped 2 cups of spinach.
- Take 1 cup of moong dal soaked. Place in a jar and remove additional water. Add curd and 4 large chilies, cut into large pieces. Also, add 1/2 x 1-inch piece of ginger. Apply a good paste.
- Dal pours it into a bowl. 2 Add a cup of spinach, salt 1 tsp. Mix all the ingredients well. Also, add 3/4 tsp Eno fruit salt. Mix again. And then add the 2 tbsp of the water? If a man with a thick batter. Similar thick Pakora twice.
- Once the dough is ready, heat a pan, a little oil and spread evenly. Reduce the flame, clean the extra oil. Pour 2 tablespoons of the smoothie into the pan and spread out. Cover with a spoonful. Keep the flame medium and spread the oil on the sides of chilla.
- Cover and cook over medium heat for 3 to 4 minutes. If the tail brown spots below and then check. Flip the chilla. While it appears from here to broil spots and stripes. to extinguish the flame of the container, and the heat of warm water, and to prepare a Cheel Cheel on a plate. In order later in the dish. 7 to 8 minutes it takes chilla chicken. 5 to 6 chilla can be prepared for this amount of mass.
Serving: The sumptuous chillas are roasted and ready. These are swollen and look very attractive. You can serve it with tomato sauce, green cilantro chutney or any chutney of your choice. It tastes like drooling.
- You can increase or decrease the amount of chili you want.
- We have taken a nonstick skillet for the chilla. You can take tawa too.
- If you use a normal pan or tawa, first heat the pan spread a little oil on it and let it heat up. Then, reduce the flame and let the pan cool. Clean additional oil. on the pan. When the pan remains slightly warm, spread the chilla dough.
- Be careful that the dough does not become too thin or too thick.