Suji Dhokla Recipe
Suji Dhokla Recipe: An all-time favorite Gujarati breakfast, Dhokla’s is a soft and tender vegetarian snack that has been loved all over the country and abroad. Light is still a healthy alternative to snacks and is perfect for breakfast in the evening with a hot teacup. This dhokla recipe can be prepared in about 40 minutes, which makes it a great choice for breakfast when unexpected guests arrive.
It is very often made from traditional suji dhokla and nutrient diversity which is often made. This is a great way to incorporate healthy foods into your family’s diet.
Serve suji dhokla with green chutney for breakfast or dinner. You can also pack Suji Dhokla in the lunchbox for schoolchildren or in the office lunch box. You can also try our Moong dal chilla recipe
Ingredients Of Suji Dhokla Recipe
- 1 Cup Suji
- 1/2 tsp Sugar
- 1/2 tsp Green chili paste
- 1/2 tsp Ginger paste
- salt as required
- 2 tablespoon oil
- 1/2 Cup Sour curd
- 1/2 Cup Water
- 1 tsp fruit salt or baking soda
- 1/2 tsp Rai
- 4-5 Curry leaves
- 2-3 green chilies (slit)
Suji Dhokla Recipe Step By Step
- To start making the suji dhokla recipe, we will first roast the suji (semolina).
- In a walk, you can not get a slightly grilled taste until dry roasted semolina(suji). Be careful for about 3 to 4 minutes on the medium heat in kadai, dry suji is not brown. Once roasted, transfer to a large mixing bowl and keep one side.
- In a large mixing bowl, where you put roasted semolina, add oats, asafoetida, mint leaves, ginger, salt, oil and spoon of yogurt. Add a little water at a time and stir to make a thick batter (about 2-1 / 2 cups). Check salt and organize to suit your taste.
- Suji Dhokla putter relaxes for about 10 minutes.
- Once the batter is done, add the salt to the fruit and mix it vigorously.
- The next step is to steer Suzi dhokla. Heat a steamer with water over medium-high heat.
- Grease the dhokla plates with oil and evenly place the suji dhokla in a plate. Fill up to only 3/4 of the plates. Sprinkle a little cayenne powder over the dhokla hard to add to the taste of the dish.
- Place the steamer and the steam plates full in the steamer for 10 minutes. After 10 minutes turn off the heat and remove the duster from the steamer and set it for 5 minutes before cutting it into shape.
- Suji dhokla is the final steps in the season of Dhokla. Heat one tablespoon of oil in a pan; add mustard and cumin seeds and allow them to bloom. Add curry leaves and stir it. Turn off heat
- Shred the seasonings on the suji dhokla and serve it with green chutney for breakfast or dinner.